Monday, November 1, 2010

It's about time...

It is my official goal to start blogging about my crazy life - which would be, more specifically, about my now THREE children! I am constantly told that I need to write a book, which makes me wonder what it is that people find so humorous about my life! But then as I look back at my day and recall simple events and see it through the eyes of someone else NOT frustrated with screaming children or puke or spit-up on them or poo on the floor, I can find the amusement in it...somewhere deep inside it...

Originally, it was my goal to post once a week. Then I thought maybe every other week would be more realistic. Or maybe once a month. However, with all the nightly feedings I now have, I have a bit of extra time to think, so it just might be sporadic and random. Like my life.

No comments: